Thousands of people in Chicago benefit from TPAN.s services every year. Most of the people who access our services are LGBTQ+ individuals or people of color, who are among the most affected by HIV in Chicago.
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic underlines the importance of TPAN's role as a safety net for our community’s most vulnerable residents. People most at risk of chronic illness and health disparities are our clients. We're tackling health disparities by helping our clients address essential needs such as housing, food, healthcare, and affordable medications. No one who walks through our doors is turned away from receiving assistance.
We need your support to continue our work.
You can make your donation go even further by joining the TPAN Legacy Circle (TLC)—a monthly giving program that directly supports our programs.
Your ongoing monthly support will:
- Provide outreach to Black and Brown communities with higher rates of HIV
- Ensure more people have access to PrEP to prevent HIV
- Match rescue dogs with individuals living with HIV
You can easily sign up online to make an impact without ever worrying about writing another check! (Unless you want to.)
Become a TLC member today, and you’ll enjoy:
- The knowledge that your donation will be put to use immediately.
- E-newsletters sharing the impact of your dollars.\Hassle-free automatic monthly donations with your credit card.
- The ability to change or suspend your contributions at any time.
- Complete statements provided for tax purposes.
- The joy of knowing that you’re improving someone’s life.
And, if you join as a TLC member, we will send you a TPAN Tote to help show off your support in your community.
With even just $10 a month, you can experience the joy of saving a life. Can our clients count on you today?