Saving lives and empowering those affected by HIV/AIDS and related illnesses.
TPAN envisions a world positively aware of HIV/AIDS and related illnesses.
On behalf of those affected by HIV/AIDS and related illnesses, TPAN strives to:
- Empower individuals to navigate their lives by providing tools, resources and support;
- Adapt to the changing needs of the community;
- Support a sex-positive environment by affirming sexuality as an integral part of being human;
- Include everyone by embracing differences and creating community;
- Excel in delivering quality programs, advocacy, and ending stigma;
- Respect others through honest, open, and supportive communication.